Lift your face with our instantly effective treatments!
Have you heard of the non surgical face lift but don’t know if it’s right for you or which option to choose?
Fear not, as we’re here to guide you through two incredible options, and invite you to your live webinar with Dr. Fiona Durban and Mel Recchia discussing treatment options.
What is a non-surgical face lift?
- A non surgical facelift is a minimally invasive procedure performed under local anaesthetic to lift and rejuvenate your skin.
- Targeting the cheeks, jowls, neck and forehead, thread lifts are increasingly becoming a sought after procedure within medical aesthetics.
- Designed to combat the signs of ageing without the need for surgery the procedure can be completed within a 2 hour appointment and you can return home the same day.
- Downtime can usually be expected between 24 and 48 hours but can be experienced up to 2 weeks after treatment.
- Results are seen immediately with tightening effects starting 3 – 4 weeks after.
How does it work?
- Temporary sutures are inserted and secured within the skin to produce a visible but natural lift to the skin. In addition to this the procedure stimulates the bodies natural healing response causing an increase in the collagen production which lessens with age.
Silhouette Soft or PDO Threads
- Both Silhouette Soft threads and PDO threads have a safe, non invasive use in facial rejuvenation. They do this by two actions – they can mechanically lift/reposition tissue and also have regenerative action by stimulating collagen in the skin.
- Silhouette soft threads are made of poly- L -lactic acid whilst PDO threads are made of polydioxanane – both are bioresorbable and so ‘dissolve’ over time in the skin.
- Typically, the effect of PDO’s will last 12 months, silhouette a little longer at approximately up to 18 months.
- How they anchor in the tissue also differs – silhouette has hollow cones along the thread length with good evidence of immediate firm anchoring and efficient soft tissue suspension.
- PDO threads are either smooth (monos) for improving skin texture and fine lines or they consist of barbs, cogs or anchors to preposition the tissue.
- Both can be combined in a treatment plan with other injectable treatments to enhance or maintain the results
Want to learn more?
Register for our FREE Non Surgical Thread Lift Event!
Tuesday 23rd March 2021 7:30pm
Our expert practitioners Dr Fiona Durban and Mel Recchia will tell you all about non surgical thread lifting treatments, how they work, what to expect and whether they will be suitable for you.
You can find out more information on Silhouette Soft here
Contact us today on 01844 390110 / email@example.com